Little respect for doctors

Steven B. Harris sbharris at
Wed Jun 18 21:12:05 EST 1997

In <33a91135.4787369 at> jenrun at (Rauni)
>  I am a psych nurse and I have seen the MD's hurry
>away from their patients so they wouldn't have to speak to them.  I
>have seen doctors order hot pack for cellulitis and become very loud
>and abusive if you correct them.

    I'm afraid that if I ordered a hot pack for cellulitis (which I
often do) I too might be tempted to become rather loud and abusive at
some psych nurse who tried to "correct" me.  It might be a kindness as
opposed to just quietly getting her ass fired.

                                     Steve Harris, M.D.