Free Skin Care Products

Sean pcpayola at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 26 20:43:18 EST 1997

You are invited to visit a NEW and EXCITING natural skin care shopping opportunity which will introduce you to the HIGHEST QUALITY line of ALL NATURAL products at incredibly low prices. For a short time only we are offering a 60 DAY supply of a three step daily regimen - CLEANSER, TONER, and MOISTURIZER. All three for only $25.95. If you act now, with the purchase of our special three step package you will receive absolutely FREE Cucumber Apricot Night Creme.

Visit http://www.spa-products.com and discover a world of all natural products exclusivley developed to utilize BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS to provide the ULTIMATE in FACIAL, BODY, and SKIN CARE for both Women and Men. Our website contains important information about all facets of skin care. We offer monthly specials so check with us frequently.

INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
For a limited time, with the purchase of ANY product we will include as a SPECIAL BONUS, our APRICOT BODY OIL absolutely FREE!

Presented by SPA NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS of Colorado

<A HREF="http://www.spa-products.com">http://www.spa-products.com</A>