extraneous posts

Jay Miller jhmiller at helix.nih.gov
Fri Jun 27 07:01:25 EST 1997

There are several solutions.  One is to make this a moderated group, then someone will
get rid of the non relevant postings.  Another solution is to use a newsreader which
permits filters.  The nice thing about newsgroup junk mail over the hard copy stuff is
that relief is just a delete key away, faster than tossing that letter in the garbage!