Controlling Spam

Arthur E. Sowers arthures at access5.digex.net
Fri Jun 27 21:04:54 EST 1997

I sometimes look over on bionet.general to see what is happening. I am
most of the time on sci.research.careers and we don't get a lot of spam
there (in my opinion) although it is unmoderated. Since there are a fair
number of biologists on src, I'm taking the liberty of sharing this
announcement, via cross post, in case they ought to know about the changes
here on b.g

Art Sowers
=== no change to below, included for reference and context ====