Help Needed

Quantum Communications solo at quantcom.com
Mon Jun 30 10:49:06 EST 1997

We need home-based independent consultants.

We'll provide free Start-up Kit.  The kit will show
you how to run your own home based business as an
Internet Consultant.

No specialized knowledge is needed.   Everything you need
to know is included in the kit.   We do all the record keeping,
accounting, design, and computer programming.   As a Consultant
you'll use a simple three step process to open Internet advertizing
accounts.  We'll show you how to identify local businesses who are
known to regularly pay for advertizing, and therefore are likely want
your service.

Entrepreneur Magazine (July, 1996) profiled Internet Consulting as
one of the 10 hottest businesses to start from your home.

To get your free Internet Consultants Start-up Kit  send
your name, address, e-mail address, and $4 (shipping) to:

  TZK Publications / 5859 West Pine Cir / Crystal River FL 34429

You are under no obligation.  You never pay us anything.
All you need is motivation and we'll show you what to do to
earn a good living at home.

e-mail us at solo at quantcom.com with questions or to find out how
much you can earn.
.
.

The previous message was brought to you by Quantum
Communications. If you would like advertising rates and
information,send an email to info at quantcom.com or visit
our website http://www.quantcom.com