thermostable enzymes

ross nelsonr at aurora.cwu.edu
Tue Mar 4 17:49:55 EST 1997

I am trying to find some major advantages to thermostable enzymes.  So
far I have:  organic synthesis, PCR, and Sanger sequencing.  I suspect
that these enzymes can/do benefit purification and fermentation in
manufacturing as well.  Does anyone else know of any major benefits of
thermostable enzymes?

Greatly appreciated.
--
---Ross
bye

"Scientism is the self-annihilating view that only scientific claims are
meaningful, which is not a scientific claim and hence, if true, not
meaningful. Thus, scientism is either false or meaningless."
--Skeptic's Dictionary.