FOSSILS

Steven Grzesik Ranger1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 4 18:13:19 EST 1997

I'm still finding tons of fossilised aquatic and mammal bones. I have TONS of shark
teeth, sting ray bones, petrified plant pieces, extinct horse teeth, assorted bones that
could be mastodon, dire wolf, mammoth, camel bones etc. and other stuff. I'm told the
shark teeth are Jurassic to Miocene era. The mammal bone is Miocene to Pliocene.  I
found this stuff diving on a dredging dump site and on an ancient flood plain. If you're
interested in this kind of stuff, give me an Email. I've got it sitting on my bookshelf, dining
table, bedspread, living room floor etc.....:^)
Steve