Angel Lafuente Brinquis sa328 at
Wed Mar 5 18:53:16 EST 1997

Hello, I'm Angel and I'm from Barcelona (Spain).

Sorry, but my English is not good that I wish.

I'm doing a project based on Molecular Biology and I would be interested

to meet people who could help me to do the application.

The project will work with DNA Sequences and I would like that people

interested wrote me an e-mail (sa328 at talking about DNA and

places where I could find source programs (in Pascal, C, Delphi,...).

I've visited some places as,...but I didn't find nothing.

Thanks and happy day!!!!!!!!!!.