MSDS for PMSF

ISOAI Atsushi aisoai at agc.co.jp
Fri Mar 7 08:03:35 EST 1997

Hi Jim,
You can address MSDS of PMSF from Chemfinder
and submit. Server presents several information on PMSF. In this page you

can find column showing: More information about this compound is
available
from: Acros Chemicals Catalog (with MSDSs)/alpha-Toluenesulfonyl
fluoride,
99%. Please click :alpha-Toluenesulfonyl fluoride, 99%. You will be able
get the page including image showing MSDS. Please click the image.
Finally
you can obtain  MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET of Alpha-toluenesulfonyl
fluoride
(it's synonym of PMSF). Please try. I hope my information is useful for
you :-). Bye.

In article <5fkg6d$21b at hnnews1.netlink.net.nz>, NAPIERJ at Agresearch.cri.nz
(JIM NAPIER) wrote:

>Just wondering if somebody can point me in the direction of a Material
Safety