hi <]:-D

debbi at ASTROBIZ.COM debbi at ASTROBIZ.COM
Mon Mar 10 01:13:39 EST 1997

Hi,

If you haven't seen our page lately you will love the new services we are offering!!

To Check it out type the following address in your web browser:

     http://www.seductress.com

Love,

Amy and Erin

WARNING!!!:
You must be 21 to enter the commercial site referenced in this message.
This message is directed to interested consumers so they will know of the
availability of this site to paying adult customers.  We would like
to improve our communications with your help.  If you do not wish, for any
reason, to receive messages resulting from your inclusion on the distribution
list which resulted in your receiveing this message.  Simply, send an EMail
to the above address with the message "please remove me from your EMail
distribution list, Thank You."