Discussion Group for Optical Trapping and Micromanipulation with Lasers

Becky Wenk bwenk at cellrobotics.com
Tue Mar 11 16:31:50 EST 1997

I would like to invite you to participate in a new
e-mail discussion group that has been established
for optical trapping, laser micromanipulation and
laser microdissection.

This is a special invitation for microscopists and
other researchers who are interested in laser
micromanipulation and microdissection in cell
biology, neuroscience, plant biology, genetics,
and other fields.

Monthly Feature Applications
Each month we will post a feature application from
a scientist in the field.  March will feature the
research of Dr. Ellen Townes-Anderson.

Synaptic Circuits
At the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New
Jersey, Dr. Ellen Townes-Anderson has used optical
trapping to group and arrange retinal cells to create
synaptic circuits in vitro. (For details, see this
month's technical note).

This is an interactive discussion group which has
been designed to keep all interested scientists
informed of the latest advances in the field.  We
welcome your input in the form of comments on the
monthly technical notes or your own applications.

Subscribe by sending e-mail to:
cellsci-request at cellrobotics.com
with the word "subscribe" in the body of the message.

You may also subscribe through Cell Robotics'
Web Site at:
http://www.cellrobotics.com/cell/subscribe.html

You may unsubscribe or resubscribe at any time.

We look forward to your participation and valuable
input in this group.

Thank you,
Becky Wenk