OXYTOCIN Read this if you know something about it

Ralph Gainey sesame at MCN.ORG
Thu Mar 13 02:10:27 EST 1997

Erols.com...what is this????

Weren't you trying to sell O2 regulators a few days ago...a month after
posting a lot of bogus info on the "low oxygen" danger in a phony "Biotech
News Special Report"???

Why don't you come clean??? Just what are you people up to, anyway???

t 10:05 PM 3/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm doing a research paper for my high school bio class.  I need
>everything and anything you know about OXYTOCIN in humans by Thursday
>the 13th. My research has come up just short of what I need, and this is
>my last alternative.  Thank You

Briskly, Algernon...but with a soft tread...for yon sleep the Men of
Reason...if they espy one with compassion and understanding, all our
forgiveness will not prevail against the shame, ridicule and abuse they will
heap upon us in defense of their territory...they are hard of heart, and
notoriously cruel...

                                  taken from Travels Among The Intellecti
                                    by Aloyisius, scion of Humanitas and
                                       founder of the benevolent order