cloning paper error

Shaun R. Opie sopie at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu
Sat Mar 15 15:25:44 EST 1997

Dag Stenberg wrote:

> jingbo du <jingbo-du at nwu.edu> wrote:
> > uhmm, i'm not sure, but i think that panel b and c in figure 1 of the
> > nature sheep cloning paper are identical.
> > actually, me and a couple of others have looked at the photos ...
>
> Same here.

I borrowed this info from this week's new nature.

ERRATUM
                Viable offspring derived from fetal and adult mammalian
cells
                (Nature 385, 810-813;1997)
                In this letter in the 27 February issue, a production
error lead to the image
                for part b of Fig. 1 (fetal fibroblasts) being used
twice, as parts b and c. The
                correct image for Fig 1c (mammary- derived cells) is
shown in re-prints and
                on this web site.
                I Wilmut, A E Schnieke, J McWhir, A J Kind & K H S
Campbell
                Viable offspring derived from fetal and adult mammalian
cells (Letter
                to Nature)
                Nature 386, 200 (1997)