CONFERENCE: The The World Wide Web and the Academic Medical Enterprise

smithp01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu smithp01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu
Mon Mar 17 11:14:37 EST 1997

                    ANNOUNCING:  The Second Annual Conference
         "The The World Wide Web and the Academic Medical Enterprise"
       To be held on Friday, 19th September, 1997, at NYU Medical Center
                      550 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
                   ++---------------------------------------++
     The last year has seen significant advances in the use of the World-Wide-
Web technology in communications, health care, education and other industries
which are remarkable for the short period since its inception. The promise of
the radical simplification of the task of creating, distributing and accessing
information via a computer network is rapidly becoming a reality as use of the
WWW becomes an integral part of day-to-day operations of many physicians,
their institutions and the patients they serve.

     The particular focus of this meeting is an exploration of the use of the
WWW to facilitate the interaction between the patient and his or her physician.

     We would like to recommend that you read the announcement at the URL:

                 http://rcr-www.med.nyu.edu/rcr/web_conf.html

and pre-register for this meeting as soon as possible.

+------------- 8F EF 51 4E 4F 23 22 AF  6A 41 D6 C0 AE 31 B1 82 -------------+
|Ross Smith,  Research Computing Resource,  N.Y.U. School of Medicine, NYU-MC|
|E-Mail: SMITHP01 at MCRCR.MED.NYU.EDU  Phone: (212)263-5356: FAX: (212)263-8139|
+-------------- <http://www.med.nyu.edu/people/P.R.Smith.html> --------------+