philosophy paper

Jan Marten de Jong j.m.dejong at student.utwente.nl
Mon Mar 17 09:06:15 EST 1997

L.S.,

My name is Jan Marten de Jong. I'm a student of the university of Twente
(netherlands) and I'm studying applied communications.

This trimester I have to make an essay for Philosophy. I'd like to do it
about bio-technology. More specificly, about identification (DNA
fingerprinting for crime, insurance issues, screening of large populations,
etc.)

Now I wondered if maybe anybody had written about this subject. Maybe there
is some information on the net about it. Or someone has an article about
it. It doesn't matter what, I can use almost everything.

If you have something for me you can mail me
(j.m.dejong at student.utwente.nl) or you can post it in this newsgroup.

Thanks already!

Jan Marten de Jong