GET PAID TO HAVE A WEB PAGE ON THE INTERNET

jetgroup at MYKABOT.NET jetgroup at MYKABOT.NET
Mon Mar 17 17:03:23 EST 1997

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEND A BLANK E-MAIL THE AUTORESPONDER
ADDRESS BELOW. PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY.

cybernet at mykabot.net

GET PAID TO HAVE A WEB PAGE ON THE INTERNET

If you are interested in making money marketing on the internet,  I
have a suggestion for you. With any business, the key to success is in
advertising and promotion. I know the Net is a great vehicle and the
costs are little to nothing. But how about this for a twist - you GET
paid to advertise your business opportunity or product. I will be
brief.

I have been running businesses for over 20 years and I have teamed up
with a Master Trainer and Networker named Glenn Ross out of Vancover
Canada.  Last summer Glenn was successful in placing over 12,000
people into an internet business opportunity in a very short
time-frame. Now we are into another networking experience together and
we are extremely excited.  We "network" web pages as Cybernet
Marketing. You buy a web page (the cost is $95) and promote whatever
you want on it. You are then in a 4 x 4 matrix. Within two months, you
will have your original investment back and put money in your pocket
from the residuals you earn out of the matrix. Within 3 months, you
could be pocketing appx. $2,000 per month. For how long?  Well, if the
Internet is still here a year from now (ha! ha!) and you want to
continue receiving thousands per month,  just allow the $95 annual fee
to be deducted from your earnings and it goes for another year. It's
rediculously simple, and brilliant (I wish it had been my idea!).

Remember, this is income that is in addition to anything you may
receive from the opportunity or product you promote on the web page.
This is residual income you get for just having purchased the web
page!

Now, you don't have to sell pages yourself, have meetings, or anything
like that. Just buy the page and we will do the rest. How? That's our
job. We work fulltime doing just this sort of thing, along with
several others, as part of a marketing team. So for less than a
hundred bucks, you get a web page and our team working for you.

Make '97 your year to make it BIG! Get back to me ASAP.

Don Gillett
Altadena, California

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS WONDERFUL MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITY,
PLEASE SEND A BLANK E-MAIL TO THE AUTORESPONDER ADDRESS BELOW AND YOU
WILL RECIEVE AN INSTANT REPLY: cybernet at mykabot.net