Photosynthetic pigments and their response to different light levels

Sandee Anna-Maria Szarka sas02 at wumpus.its.uow.edu.au
Tue Mar 18 23:42:56 EST 1997

Dear all,
	I am currently doing an experiment to determine what changes in
photosynthetic pigments occur in response to different light levels.
Unfortunatly the majority of the resources and past papers
i have found on the subject are more concerned with measuring the
gas exchange rates as opposed to actual changes in pigment ratios  esp with
respect to carotenoids. If anyone knows of any web sites or papers from journals
that might be of use to me this would greatly be appreciated.
	Kind regards,
		Sandee Szarka