Eternal Life Device Invented. Stop Aging completely. true

"Uncle Al" Schwartz UncleAl0 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 21 10:11:00 EST 1997

Alex Chiu wrote:

> NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO LIVE FOREVER

Dead Psychics hotline!  We knew you would call!

> ACCORDING TO ALEX CHIU, PEOPLE CAN STAY YOUNG AND LIVE FOREVER BY USING HIS
> NEW INVENTION 'THE ETERNAL LIFE RINGS' OR 'THE ETERNAL LIFE FOOT BRACES'.

[snip]

> devices consist simply magnets
> and braces which hold magnets onto the fingers of the user.

Yeah, that's the ticket - proud successors to the magnetic hernia truss
and Environmenalists' nanotesla pogroms.  And we all know how immortal
New Yorkers are for riding in their electric trains.

Say, this isn't cheap propagandistic swill for all those people being
sterilized by 500 ampere currents flowing in their electric cars, is it?

--
Alan "Uncle Al" Schwartz
UncleAl0 at ix.netcom.com ("zero" before @)