Advice needed-frog eggs

Z e n bdthomps at
Sat Mar 22 00:06:42 EST 1997

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup to post this
in or not, but we need some help/advice on how to care for
some frog eggs that were found in a pond.  They were found
near a damn in a friend's backyard that was destroyed.  We
are in Vancouver, B.C. if that is of any help.  They are currently
being kept in a jar but no one knows what to do next to keep
these little critters alive...can anyone help us?!
  Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

Email:  bdthomps at
        Brian D. Thompson

                           Amphibiously yours....