Pectin and Pectinase....

Charlotte Anglim anglim at zetnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 13:14:45 EST 1997

I am currently a student situated in England. My biology course
requires me to carry out a research pjoject which lasts for about 6
months. I have decided to look into the Pectin in fruits and the
effect of pectinase. I know the basics of what pectin is, but I am
looking for further information.

I am also looking for anyone who has any bright ideas of what I
should investigate. I have to design an investigation that will give
me quite alot of results, and then I have to analyse my results.
Basically, I need an aim. If anyone has any suggestions then please E Mail me.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Neil
anglim at zetnet.co.uk