Please Help Yourself, Help Others & Help the Internet

remove at NETCHEM.COM remove at NETCHEM.COM
Sun Mar 23 11:25:06 EST 1997

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your email address is on many spammers' lists.
That is why you received so much junk email lately.

Most of the spammers will stop sending you junk email
if you ask them to remove your email address from their lists.

But the problem is that there are too many spammers.
The spammers are not supposed to send you junk email in the first place.
Why do you even have to spend your time to reply?

We are compiling a REMOVE list.  It is much faster for the spammers
to remove your email address if we send them the list because most
of the spammers use automated software.

To add your name to the REMOVE list, simply reply to this email.
You do not have to write anything. It is FREE!

We are also compiling a blacklist of spammers. If you receive junk email
from someone, please forward the original message to list at netchem.com.

Please do not use spammers to advertise your product on the Internet.
It is not easy to send out 1 million email. The spammer will take your
money and disappear.

To avoid further spamming, we send out this message only to limited number
of users. Please forward this email to your friends if you think it is
useful to them.

Sincerely,
Jerry

Jerry Wang, PhD, Chemechanics, Inc.