Eternal Life Device Invented. Stop Aging completely. true

William R. Penrose wpenrose at interaccess.com
Sun Mar 23 20:03:04 EST 1997

In article <333419a7.2279546 at megsnews.megsinet.net> alexchiu at singnet.com.sg (Alex Chiu) writes:

 The inventor explained that the magnetic
>>pole on the right small finger or on the right foot is opposite to the
>>poles of the magnets on the left small finger or of the left foot.

This at last answers two questions that have puzzled me all my life:

1. Why do my left and right pinkies stick together?

2. Why do my pinkies remain young while the rest of me gets older?

Bill

Bill Penrose, President, Custom Sensor Solutions, Inc.
526 West Franklin Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540
630-548-3548, fax: 630-369-9618
email wpenrose at interaccess.com