Help me with DNA to Solve Crime

Michael Snider snider at idirect.com
Tue Mar 25 01:02:58 EST 1997

I am researching a crime. I have a pair of stockings and a strand of
hair. Using DNA (or whatever other method exists) is it possible to
prove scientifically that the person from whom I got the hair from,
owns the stockings? I'm not sure whether it is possible to get a DNA
blueprint from a pair of stockings. I know we can from the strand of
hair.

If this is possible, does anyone know of any cases or trials in which
this technology was used successfully?

I really need some help on this. I appreciate any response directly to
my email address: snider at idirect.com

Thanks in advance.

Michael Snider
snider at idirect.com