mealworm help?

John Churchill jchurchill at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 28 14:13:14 EST 1997

I'm doing a related literature write up for my Honours bio project...if
anyone has any info on hand...or knows of any good sites for in depth
information about the Tenebrio molitor species (yellow mealworm)then I
would appreciate it if you would let me know.

I am particularly interested in a few things:

                               1. Life cycle
                               2. physiology
                               3. and some graphics
                             would be great as well

But any info that you might have would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.
           -JaMeS
(Grade 12 student at Horton District High School, Nova Scotia)