Cult Suicide or Who Spiked the Applesauce?

Karen Sharp thetaper at clark.net
Sun Mar 30 16:14:29 EST 1997

COMPUTER GEEKS GO OFF-LINE BIG TIME!!!  WE know where they REALLY
WENT...  Did you know that you can speak with them TODAY?  For complete
instructions on how to communicate with the dearly departed, or in the
case of the San Diego cult, the dearly 'deleted,' visit;
http://www.paranormalnetwork.com
	We have a fantastic story posted on our Home Page including
photographs, witness testimony and a sound button for you to click on
where you can hear a message from the "next world."  This has been
posted and is absolutely free of charge to all! Happy Easter, Enjoy!!
	You absolutely will NOT make a million dollars by visiting our
website... http://www.paranormalnetwork.com
	Pass the applesauce and "beam me up Hale-Bopp!"