Life Support System

HaySci9 haysci9 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 10:06:12 EST 1997

I am making a Bioregenerative Life Support System for a school project I
need some help in picking out animals and plants for the project.  I plan
on buying some type of lizard that would eat flies or crickets.  I would
have to breed the flies or the crickets for the lizard to eat. The plants
in the system should be terrestial and basically live in the same
ecosystem as the lizard would live in.  All of the plants, animals, and
insects will be keep in 20 gallon aquarium tank.  I would need help
picking out the right plants, insects, and animals.

Thank You

Hayden A. James

E-mail at HaySci9 at aol.com