1000s of completely free term papers

Jay Mone' jmone at MARAUDER.MILLERSV.EDU
Mon Mar 31 09:02:59 EST 1997

Students beware:
As a college professor, I am deeply disturbed by the proliferation of
term paper services promising students an A in a course by copying
someone else's work.
This is just a warning that I routinely peruse these sites after
recieving papers submitted by my students, especially if I feel that the
quality of the paper is above the level that the studennt has led me to
expect from him or her.
If I find that a student has plagarized another's work without giving
credit, not only would that student recieve an F in my course
automatically, but I would also bring that student before the committee
of academic dishonesty, where I would suggest suspension from the
university for at least a semester for a first offense.
These services are destructive of the educational process, and undermine
the integrity of students.  Plagarism is a crime, and I would deal with
it as such.

Jay Mone'
Millersville University