$$ FREE TO START - $000's 1st MONTH

dren at ULTRAMAX.NET dren at ULTRAMAX.NET
Wed Nov 5 08:19:38 EST 1997

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BROUGHT TO YOU AS A 'FIRST TIME' POSTING

If you're reading this, then you may be looking for a business that's
different, and really works and that's so NEW it's only just
being promoted by e-mail. You can run it entirely on line, in your
spare or full time and it works anywhere throughout the world.

My name is Michael G Braid and at this time I am very committed into
earning a Great 2nd Income from a business that I have been running
very successfully for the past 7 months, until recently just by using
regular mail.

If you respond to this message I will include my Bank Statements for
proof that this works.

I have adapted my business and made it available to others since July
1997 to operate purely by e-mail  (although it can still be run by
regular mail as well). What you will see here represents an incredible
legal money making business that anyone can run from their kitchen
table. You will receive full instructions - it's so easy to work
even the kids could do it. Plus I'm always available to give help and
answer your questions.

I have been earning substantial profits from regular mail (I will send
you a copy of my bank statement if you want proof) but the earnings
from e-mail promotions will make this look like small change! Plus the
savings on printing and postage!

My present monthly income is over $5000 and growing by the week.  I
confidently expect my annual earnings to exceed $60,000 in my first
year, purely from regular mail within the UK. Just think what this will
rise to with the power of e-mail advertising on a global scale?

This is a genuine home business, not a chain letter, money game,
telecom scheme or any of the multitude of dubious 'business' offers
that come through your emailbox. And to prove my sincerity I make NO
CHARGE to join me for the first month. You will receive all the
information to get started plus the first months information package
($90 value).

If by small chance you are not satisfied with the program by the first
month and want to discontinue, you may by all means do so and I will
never bug you again. But on the other hand, if you are satisfied with
the program and wish to continue after the first month, that’s when you
would have to pay $90 for the next months information package.

With my warmest greetings

David

Visit my website for comlete details at:

http://www.ultramax.net/~dren/project21.htm