Direct E-Mail - Easy - Profitable

gooddeal at ultramax.net gooddeal at ULTRAMAX.NET
Fri Nov 7 10:06:51 EST 1997

If this type of advertising doesn't interest you please type remove in the subject line, hit return and you will be remove from this and other biz lists, thank you.

 Hi there!

I saw your online classified advert and wondered if you are
making as much money as you'd like?  Would you be interested in an opportunity designed to work along with your existing program - one which is VERY simple, VERY lucrative, and costs just a one-time payment of $15?  It enables you to advertise your web page and get paid a substantial weekly figure to do so!

This is a SIZZLING HOT new opportunity which will give you
a SUBSTANTIAL WEEKLY income without the need to put in long hours!!

With only 20 active members in your front line you will be
making $600 per WEEK this could happen as quick as next week and every week thereafter if you do nothing more!

If you'd like more information just reply with "MyLink" in
the subject and I'll send you a file which will make
all the difference to your weekly income in no time at all!!

Thanks,

Rita.