Make $MONEY, $MONEY $MEGA $MONEY with your PC!!!

more at FOUR.NET more at FOUR.NET
Fri Nov 7 08:56:18 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
                              TURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A CASH MACHINE!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$WOW$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Excuse us for this unsolicited mail.  We felt that it was the best way to inform you of this new opportunity.  If this mailing offends you, we apologize (If you do not want to receive mail of this kind just type REMOVE in the subject line and hit REPLY.  We will automatically remove you from further mailings.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$WOW$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Computer Nuts!!!

Make $MONEY $MONEY $MONEY, MEGA$ BUCKS$ unlimited income using your PC!!!

A software program business for high profits!!!  Call 1-888-220-5808

LEARN THE SECRET TO MAKING  UNLIMITED INCOME WITH YOUR HOME COMPUTER!!!

It's fun, it's rewarding, and it's easy.  This is so simple, most children could do it!  All you need is a computer to begin making excellent money while relaxing in the comfort of your own home.

All it takes is a few hours a day, and you'll have more MONEY arriving in your mailbox every week!  Right now there are only a few people around the country who know how to do this.  And these few people are having the greatest time of their lives while their computers make them a fortune.  We want you to know how they're making all this money.

Even if you are happy with your current job, you can use this system in your spare time to create a huge extra income.  And let us assure you this system is completely legal.  We are so sure anyone can make a fortune with this unique system.

Once you begin to see how easy it is to make money with your computer, you will wish you had received this letter a long time ago.  Anyone can do this, and since very little of your time is required, you will have a lot more time to spend doing the things you have always wanted to do.

You simply must see this to believe it.  Never in the history of America has it been possible to make MEGA MONEY with your computer spending just a few hours a day.

For more information & for a limited time FREE MEGA$NETS$ software an audio cassette tape. Email your name, address, email address & phone number (required) to:

meganets at medicalid.com
subject: info & free software

and Call  1-888-220-5808

              MEGA$NET$ TURNS YOUR COMPUTER INTO A CASH MACHINE!!!

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>