(none)

Rka2 at hotmail.com rka2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 7 23:52:25 EST 1997

To: rka2 at hotmail.com
From: rka2 at hotmail.com
Subject: Simple
Reply-to:rka2 at hotmail.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <rka2 at hotmail.com>

This may be the most important message of your life!

You're not going to believe what you hear when you call
this Toll Free number: 1-800-811-2141 (CODE 45434).

We realize that almost everyone hates selling so we
decided to solve that problem!

Let our team of over 250 professional telemarketers work
the phones, mail out brochures on your behalf, and most
importantly "Close The Sale For You."

This is a truly simple business that anyone can do which
is why it works so well. You just give out the 800 number and
your code and that's it. Everything else is done for you.

No meetings, no presentations, no selling!

Many are making over $8000/month!

Call Today! You'll Be Glad You Did!!

Toll Free: 1-800-811-2141 (CODE 45434)