(none)

fpohole at IDT.NET fpohole at IDT.NET
Mon Nov 10 02:14:02 EST 1997

MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET JUST GOT EASIER !!!

                EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SEND BULK E-MAIL
           INCLUDES REGISTERED E-MAIL BLASTER PLATINUM

Hi-

ALL YOU NEED FOR SENDING BULK E-MAIL & PROMOTING:

I have been searching for promotional tips for all my downline members.
Mostly, this centered around ways to promote using bulk e-mail responsibly.

I have finally come upon a site and service that provides all we need:

http://www.insidermall.com   USE ID# 1188

Keep trying if site is busy-it's worth it.

Check it out for yourself:

Bulk e-mail software (registered): E-MAIL BLASTER PLATINUM
FREE E-Mail addresses to download-lots of 'em-FRESH 100'000'S
All sorts of other tips and Free software
Learn how to bulk e-mail, including on-line forums.

If you sign-up, please use my ID# 1188

It is the best I have found.

Thank you for your time.

If you wish to be REMOVED from *this* mailing list, please
hit reply and type "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT field (not the body).
Our servers  will automatically remove you from our database within 24hrs.