Electrical Storm Strikes All

net at VENUS.WE-DELIVER.NET net at VENUS.WE-DELIVER.NET
Thu Nov 13 13:36:15 EST 1997

Let's talk about WHAT YOU HAVEN'T HEARD!
Ground Floor Opportunity of a 13 YEAR OLD COMPANY!

Speaking of INTEGRITY!

Real Opportunities Require EFFORT!!!
Get rich dreamers need not apply, Sorry

Electric Deregulation is only going to happen once.  We have the knowledge
and the Upline Support to make you a successful marketer and we have a track
record to prove it!

An aggressive Billion Dollar Company is in search of ambitious, energetic
individuals who will be eager to position themselves out in front of the
coming changes.  They have a Projected Growth of $10 Billion in 10 Years with
the Majority Of Growth Coming Through New Executive Marketers.

The Company Presents The "Technology Services Division" Featuring Utilities
and Bundled Monthly Services.

We are in Pre Sell, with 5 different ways to earn commissions!
Be a virtual "Gate Keeper" for every household you sign up!  A Ground Floor
Opportunity in a very aggressive and solid 13 year old Company!

*  $1.5 Billion International Company
*  5A-1 Dun & Bradstreet Credit Rating
*  Debt-Free Company listed on the NYSE
*  Operating in 23 Countries Worldwide

You will not have to put up with a Hard Sell approach!

E-MAIL To:   sam2536 at mlmmarketing.com

http://www.interking.com/b/a/electric.html

OR Call 717-261-8222 for 24 hr. 1 min. overview then leave Name & Phone
Number after the beep and I will get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks
Steve