Work At Home

alphaomega at MAX2001ISP.COM alphaomega at MAX2001ISP.COM
Wed Nov 26 06:05:15 EST 1997

Hello,

I was told by a friend of yours, that this article may be of interest to you.

Aren't you tired of being told lies, by people who promise the world, and trick you into giving them your hard earned money.  I want to offer you a chance to earn an honest dollar.  No tricks, everything I claim to offer, is exactly what it is, NO TRICKS!!!

Give me a minute of your time, and I will offer you a chance to change your weekly income.  I will even include a Free Bonus.

I would like to offer you some information that i fee you might be interested in.  I have put together a list of companies, that offer you a chance to work at home.  I know this sounds like another one of those "Get Rich Schemes", but let me assure you, it isn't.  I know as well as you know, that you can not become a millionaire assembling products, reading books, or typing at home, but you can earn a substantial income.  Let's face it, everyone can use some extra money.

What I don't understand is why do all those "Income Suppliements" have to cost you $19.95, $29.95, or even $39.95 (Lets not forget those P&H charges).  Another problem with ordering through the mail is, it may take many weeks before you receive your order.  And what if you decide that this type of Home Employment is not for you?  You have just spent all your time and money, waiting for nothing, except some unused information.

So, I have compiled a list of reputable companies that offer Work at Home Opportunities, that you can obtain quickly.  No more waiting for the Postman!

Now how do you obtain this information?  Click Here or type:

http://members.aol.com/YSmith8565/buynow.html

That's it !!!

Let me explain something first, there will be a small fee (a really, really, really small fee)  for this type of information.  To find out the exact cost, just go to the Web Address above.  This charge I could not control.)  This is the cheapest way I could find, to get the information to you quickly.  The billing method I have chosen, is through your Credit Card.  And don't worry, this is a very secure method.  I never receive any information about your card.  I am just told if your card was approved.

You will then be given instant access to the Web page I have created for you.  Then you can begin your new "Work at Home Business", right now !!!  So, if you ever thought of earning an extra income at home, this is your chance to give it a try.  Just to reassure you this is not a scheme, I have included a Money Back Guarantee.  Now you have no excuses!  You are now Guaranteed you will not be disappointed.  So, what are you waiting for?

Wait, I'm not done yet!!!  If you order my Guide by November 30, 1997, I will include my latest Guide, "Typing Your Way To Success" for FREE, that's right for FREE!!

Now if you prefer Snail Mail, Send a Check or Money Order to:

Yvonne Smith
P.O. Box 120625
Dept. 2-A
East Haven, Conn.  06512

Don't forget to include your name, address, and or your E-mail address (if you want your guide emailed).

Good luck and have FUN!!