Bulk Email Technology

jae35 at mlmpro.net jae35 at mlmpro.net
Thu Nov 27 10:12:37 EST 1997

Does the idea of sending 200,000+ E-mail messages per hour excite you? Does having access to tens of millions of E-mail addresses  excite you? Does having access to free unlimited technical support excite you? If you have a product, service, MLM, business opportunity, or an interest in starting a new home-based business, it should! Announcing the Goldrush Stealth Mass Bulk E-Mailer with unlimited access to tens of millions of Email addresses!!!!

With one computer running Windows  you could be making a killing selling via E-mail! Imagine if you sent your ad to 100,000 people and only 1 in a thousand purchased your product or service. That's 100 people giving you money for 30 minutes of work! I am sure you are starting to realize the potential here.  Bulk Email is completely legal and is done by fortune 500 companies everyday.  Now this incredible technology is available to you.

With our service you can also gain  access to our databases of tens of millions of E-mail addresses.  We are continually updating the databases weekly.  Many people pay upwards of $100 per 100,000 Email addresses.  With our service whenever you need more addresses you simply go to our website and download the addresses.  We are dealing with some of the biggest mailers in the country and are continually receiving and cleaning our lists for undeliverable addresses.

The amazing Goldrush Stealth  Mass Bulk Emailer system uses multi-tasking capabilities  to open over 30 different connections to the mail server(s) of your choice. This allows you with just one connection,  to send your sales letter to a staggering number of people in a very short period of time! Our software  has truly revolutionized the bulk E-mail business overnight.  No longer do you have to spend thousands of dollars to purchase and use this technology.   We also offer domain registration, bulk email providers, and bulk email consulting available for free with each purchase.  We will take the time to teach you how to ethically and effective market via bulk email to tens of millions of people across the country at no cost.

You probably think a software package as sophisticated as the Goldrush Stealth Mass Bulk Emailer would be difficult to learn to use, right? WRONG!!! Novices can learn to use Goldrush in 15 minutes or less. It was designed with the novice in mind, and comes complete with technical support.   It is so simple, we will have you up and running in just a few minutes.

The Goldrush Stealth Mass Bulk Emailer is normally sold for $600.00, but for a limited time we are offering this truly amazing software for only $350.00!!! You can also have access to our website  containing over  15,000,000 million E-mail addresses.  If you are  offering something of interest, you'll make back the cost of Goldrush with your first bulk mailing.  Needless to say many of us are making a fortune on the Internet and now you can too!!

Interested? We  can receive our demo version and be trained on the software before you even purchase.  Of course, the demo version is just that and will not send mass quantities of mail.  We're confident that  once you see for yourself just how easy  it is to use our software you will want to purchase the full version of Goldrush.

If you feel you have a legitimate interest in purchasing or discussing our software and/or  have questions about our E-mail addresses or  technical support  please call 904-788-3455. We will be glad to help you.  Our  hours of operation are from 10:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday EST. Thank you for your time.

To be removed from our list type remove and forward to manager2 at mlmpro.net.