Internet Home-Based Business

atomic at ELECTRICPOSTOFFICE.COM atomic at ELECTRICPOSTOFFICE.COM
Wed Oct 8 23:05:44 EST 1997

To be removed, please reply and type Remove in subject header.
Electric Post Office can e-mail your ad to TARGETED addresses at Wholesale Rates.
CURRENT SPECIALS: 380,000 E-Mails for $199 or 105,000 E-Mails ONLY $89.
So visit http://www.electricpostoffice.com or call (619) 558 2337
or reply & type MORE INFO in subject header.  Thank you for supporting our advertisers.

Dear Entrepreneur,

We sincerely thank you for allowing us to bring to your attention a unique
and explosive home-based business opportunity!

Would you like to be your "Very Own" boss" and work from the comfort of
your home? You can become an INTERNET CONSULTANT -- and start your
advertising business today!

Did you know that there are more than 60 million people using the Internet
right now? Each month, millions of people are getting online! You'll be in
on a ground-floor opportunity offering Advertising (Classified and Display
Ads), as well as promotional services to your clients!

You'll be an "AUTHORIZED CONTRACTOR" for one of the largest and most
progressive malls on the Internet! It's absolutely a "turnkey operation"!

The MALLS are home for MAJOR CONGLOMERATES & VARIOUS WELL-KNOWN,
HIGH IMPACT ENTITIES!

We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated business-minded individuals to
use our PROPRIETARY INFORMATION to build their own business.
Our program offers an extensive training format, all supplies necessary to open
your advertising enterprise, and superior technical support second to none!

If you are truly interested in earning potential of over $5,000 a month,
e-mail your name, telephone number(s), BEST TIME TO CALL, and a
representative will get back to you within 1 day.

$1,995.00 Investment Required.

E-MAIL REPLY TO:   cyberworldindustries.com

See you at the top!