We give you clients not leads

18554040 at juno.com 18554040 at juno.com
Fri Oct 10 23:15:22 EST 1997

The Internet is a vast network of people

finding the ones that are interested in your program is difficult

At MLSA we will provide you 500 or more respondents to our emails for only $250

We have a solicited list of over 2.8 million people who want to read your sales promotion.

We will find you clients

In addition we will give you-
                free use of a fax on demand for your program for six months
                A free web site for life
                Promotion of that web site to over 300 search engines

We can also broadcast your fax message to our list of over 45,000 MLMers for
$99 we send it to 3000 people

For complete info fax us your

Interested in response driven email or fax blast or both
            please circle

We will fax to you complete information on our program

or fax number is 915-699-5856 or you may call 915-697-3636 for more info