Diana, Princess of Wales - Let's Give Something Back!!

jnsmktg at GETEMNOW.COM jnsmktg at GETEMNOW.COM
Sat Oct 11 19:40:20 EST 1997

Diana, Princess of Wales was a remarkable person whose love will
live on in our hearts forever.  Diana did so much to raise our
awareness of those in need and campaigned tirelessly on their behalf
to get them the help they deserved, often in the form of
charitable donations.

Following her death, many of us would like to give a little to the
causes she supported as a mark of respect and admiration, and have
something to remind us of her to keep forever.

We have produced two special limited edition T-shirts, in tribute to
this truly unique person who will always live on as Queen of our
Hearts.

All the proceeds from the sale of these shirts will be donated in your
name and presented to the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund,
the charity set up to take donations from all those around the world
who would like to help the people she would still be helping, were
she alive.

Let's give something back  http://www.amber-marketing.co.uk

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE WHO YOU FEEL WOULD
APPRECIATE IT.

Thank You for your time

David Mann
Managing Director