Postmaster Says Its Legal, MLM Mail

webhelp at TNLB.COM webhelp at TNLB.COM
Mon Oct 13 04:32:34 EST 1997

                                        Content Notice

   Thank you for the information you have provided for us and/or
others to see on the internet,  and thank you for making your email
location available in the process so we can interact with you.  The
following offer is in response to accessing your Web Page/Publicly
Accessible Posting or information Published on the internet.  Or it is
caught our attention because of the information it contained. We
believe our research indicates it is a response that may be of  benefit
and interest to you.

    If we were mistaken in thinking you posted this information in
order for people/us to see and respond to it and exchange information
with you, this is Notice that you should not read the below contents of
this email.  It is not our intention to email those who do not want a
response or to offend you in any way.  Just accept our thanks for your
contribution to the internet, which got our attention.

     If you prefer Not to be on this mailing list, please let us know
by emailing us and placing Remove in the Subject line, and you will be
promptly removed. email: webhelp at tnlb.com   put in Subject:  Remove

                               $50,000 - In Less Than 90 Days

You are about to make at least $50,000 - In less than 90 days
Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!...

                               U.S. Postmaster Said It is Legal

It was checked with a local U.S. Post Office Postmaster as to whether
an MLM mailorder business like this is legal and the postmaster said it is.
                                    Reliable Help

If you would rather someone else do the email work for you
the best and least expensive reliable source is included below at the end.

Dear Friend,

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
some thought and study to it.

My name is GREG Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews,  I decided to open my
own business.  Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems.  I owed my family, friends, and creditors over
$35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just
couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow
against my home to support my family and struggling business.  I truly
believe it was wrong for me to be in debt like this.  AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am writing to share my
experience in hopes that this will change your life
FOREVER....FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid-December, I received this program via email.  Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for
me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk
to see if they worked or not.  One claimed I'd make a million dollars
in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it.

But like I was saying, in December of '92 I received this program.  I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing
list.  THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading it several times, to
make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here
was a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as I wanted to
start, without putting me further in debt.  After I got a pencil and
paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money back.  After
determining that the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I
decided "WHY NOT".

Initially I sent out 10,000 emails.  It only cost me about $15.00 for
my time on-line.  The great thing about email is that I didn't need
any money for printing to send out the program, only the cost to
fulfill my orders.  I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't
turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "cheat" anyone,
no matter how much money it cost me!.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13th, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  When you
read the GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE
15 TO 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T,
SENDOUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making
$50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done.  By January 30th, I had received 196 orders
for REPORT #2.  If you go back to the GUARANTEE, "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100
OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF NOT, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS,
THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well,
I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and
relaxed.  By March 19th, of my emailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more
coming in every day.

I paid off  ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.  Please
take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!.  I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS !!!

                                        Sincerely,
                                        GREG LEE K

PS  Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like
piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM

By the time you have read the enclosed information and looked over the
enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such a
program,  and  one that is legal,  could not have been created by an
amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business
for ten years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was
doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the
economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that
had been with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happened
to the unemployment rate...because many of you know from first hand
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever
before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not, including those who
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks
of the poor.  As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER."  The traditional methods of making money will never allow
you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of your money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program.  I have
already made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS!  I have retired from the
program after sending out over 16,000 programs.  Now I have several
offices which market this and several other programs here in the US
and overseas.  By the Spring, we wish to market the 'Internet' by a
partnership with AMERICA ON LINE.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to email a copy
of this exciting program to everyone that you can think of.  One of
the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will
be on every one of them!.  Remember though, the more you send out, the
more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we'll assume you and all those involved send out 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a .5% response.  Using a
good list the response could be much better.  Also many people will
send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000.  But
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.  With
a 5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.  Those 10 people
respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.  Out
of those .5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.  Those 100 mail
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The .5% response to
that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000
programs each for a 2,000,000 total.  The .5% response to that is
10,000 orders for REPORT #4.  That's 10,000 five dollar bills for you.
CASH!!!!    Follow this example for the STAGGERING results below.

1st level --  your 10 members with $5  ($5 x 10)                $50
2nd level --10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)             $500
3rd level -- 10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)       $5,000
4th level -- 10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)   $50,000
	THIS TOTALS-----------$55,550
Remember friends, this is assuming that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each.  Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if everyone got 20 people to participate!  Some people get
100's of recruits!  THINK ABOUT IT!

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.  It
does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail.
If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, and your
dream will come true.  This multi-level email order marketing program
works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.  Email is the sales tool of the
future.  Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of
advertising NOW!!  The longer you wait, the more people will be doing
business using email.  Get your piece of this action!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.  It is
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford
Research and The Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and
65% of all goods and services will be sold throughout Multi-level
Methods by the mid to late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar
industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the US, 20% (100,000) made
their fortune in the last several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics
show 45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level
Marketing.

INSTRUCTIONS

We at Erris Mail Order Marketing Business, have a method of raising
capital that REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am sure that you could
use $50,000 to $125,000 in the next 20 to 90 days.  Before you say
"Bull", please read the program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.  Basically, this is what we do:  As with all multi-level
business, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling
our products.  Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-
level business partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.
YOUR ORDERS COME AND ARE FILLED THROUGH THE MAIL, so you
are not involved in personal selling.  You do it privately in your own home,
store or office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

Step (1)   Order all four 4 REPORTS listed by NAME AND NUMBER.  Do
          this by ordering the REPORT from each of the
          four 4 names listed on the next page.  For each REPORT, send
          $5 CASH and a  SELF- ADDRESSED, STAMPED envelope  (BUSINESS
          SIZE #10) to the person listed for the SPECIFIC REPORT.
          International orders should also include $1 extra for
          postage.  It is essential that you specify the NAME and
          NUMBER of the report requested to the person you are
          ordering from.  You will need ALL FOUR 4 REPORTS because
         you will be REPRINTING and RESELLING them. DO NOT alter the
         names or sequence other than what the instructions say.
         IMPORTANT:  Always provide same-day service on all orders.

Step (2)   Replace  the  name  and  address  under  REPORT #1  with
           yours,  moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.
           Drop  the  name and address under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3,
           moving the one that was there to REPORT #4.  The name and
           address that was under REPORT #4 is dropped from the list
           and this party  is  no doubt on the way to the bank.  When
           doing   this,   make   certain   you  type  the  names  and
           addresses ACCURATELY!  DO NOT MIX UP MOVING
           PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS!!!

Step (3)   Having made the required changes in the NAME list, save it
           as a text (.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with
           whatever email program you like.  Again, REPORT #3 will
           tell you the best methods of bulk emailing and acquiring
           email lists.

Step (4)   Email a copy of the entire program (all of this is very
           important) to everyone whose address you can get your hands
           on. Start with friends and relatives since you can
           encourage them to take  advantage of this  fabulous
           money-making opportunity.  That's what I did.  And they
           love me now, more than ever.  Then, email to anyone and
           everyone!  Use your imagination!  You can get email
           addresses from companies on the internet who specialize in
           email mailing lists.  These are very cheap, 100,000
           addresses for around $35.00.

IMPORTANT:  You won't get a good response if you use an old list, so
always request a FRESH, NEW list. You will find out where to purchase
these lists when you order the four 4 REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

ALWAYS SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE
AND $5 CASH FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE
SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER

REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Booklets
in care of Mrs HENSLEY
c/o POST OFFICE BOX 210
FISHKILL, NEW YORK [ 12524-9999 ]
REPORT #2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

PARADOX ENTERPRISES
12640 HAYDEN HAVEN RD
HAYDEN LAKE  IDAHO  83835

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

KEN TRADING
1780 S.W. WELLINGTON AVE
PORTLAND  OR 97225
REPORT #4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

BRANDON  ILCZUK
59-141 CONDOR CT
LONDON, ONTARIO, CANADA
N5W 6A1

CONCLUSION

I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this program. You
too, will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the SIMPLE
STEPS outlined in this mailing.**FOLLOW THEM EXACTLY..! AND IT WILL
WORK...PUT IT ON PAPER AND ADD IT UP...I THOUGHT MYSELF..OH WHAT
THE HECK AT WORST ILL ONLY LOOSE $20.00..HOW MANY TIMES HAVE
YOU JUST GONE OUT AND THREW AWAY OR BLOWN $20.00 ON
SOMETHING, YOU CAN BARELEY SEE A MOVIE FOR THAT ANYMORE...
SO "JUST DO IT" (THAT IS NOW ON MY PERSONAL LICENSE PLATES).

AND ALWAYS REMEBER MY MOTTO I LIVE BY EVERYDAY.."IF YOU DO
NOTHING...NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..!

To be financially independent is to be FREE.  Free to make financial
decisions as never before.  Go into business, get into investments,
retire or take a vacation.  No longer will a lack of money hold you
back.

My method is simple.  I sell thousands of people a product for $5 that
costs me pennies to produce and email.  I should also point out that
this program is legal and everyone who participates WILL make money.
This is not a chain letter or pyramid scheme.  At times you have
probably received chain letters, asking you to send money, on faith,
but getting NOTHING in return, NO product what-so-ever!  Not only are
chain letters illegal, but the risk of someone breaking the chain
makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people.  After they
purchase the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them.
It's simple free enterprise.  As you learned from the enclosed
material, the PRODUCT is a series of four 4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS
REPORTS.  The information contained in these REPORTS will not only
help you in making your participation in this program more rewarding,
but will be useful to you in any other business decisions you make in
the years ahead. You are also buying the rights to reprint all of the
REPORTS, which will be ordered from you by those to whom you mail this
program.  The concise one and two page REPORTS you will be buying can
easily be reproduced at a local copy center for a cost off about 3
cents a copy. Best wishes with the program and Good Luck!

                                        Mary Riceland, Lansing, MI

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

Send for your four 4 REPORTS immediately so you will have them when
the orders start coming in.  When you receive a $5 order, you MUST
send out the product/service to comply with US Postal and Lottery
laws.  Title 18 Sections 1302 and 1341 specifically state that:  "A
PRODUCT OR SERVICE MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED."

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE:

1.      Name your new company. You can use your own name if
        you desire.

2.      Get a post office box (preferred).I DIDNT...JUST A BIG MAILBOX

3.      Edit the names and addresses on the program. You must
         remember,  your name and address go next to REPORT #1 and the
         others all  move down one, with the fourth one being bumped
         OFF the list.

4.      Obtain as many email addresses as possible to send until you
        receive the information on mailing list companies in REPORT
        #3.

5.      Decide on the number of programs you intend to send out.  The
        more you send, and the quicker you send them, the more money
        you will make.

6.      After mailing the programs, get ready to fill the orders.

7.      Copy the four 4 REPORTS so you are able to sent them out as
        soon as you receive an order. IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE
        SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ORDERS YOU RECEIVE!

8.      Make certain the letter and reports are neat and legible.

9.      REPEAT THE PROGRAM IN ITS ENTIRETY AS MANY TIMES AS YOU
         LIKE..!

YOUR GUARANTEE...IMPORTANT...READ IT...READ IT AGAIN..!

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply this:  you
must receive 15 to 20 orders for REPORT #1.  This is a must!!!  If you
don't within two weeks, email out more programs until you do.  Then a
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT #2, if you don't, send out more programs until you do.  Once
you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, (take a deep
breath) you can sit back and  relax,  because  YOU  ARE  GOING TO MAKE
 AT  LEAST  $50,000. Mathematically  it  is  a  proven guarantee.   Of
 those  who  have participated in the program and reached the above
GUARANTEES-ALL have reached their $50,000 goal. Also, remember, every
time your name is moved down the list you are in front of a different
REPORT, so you can keep track of your program by knowing what people
are ordering from you. IT'S THAT EASY, REALLY, IT IS!!!

            ******* T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S  *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it
won't work, you'll lose a lot of money.  I'm living proof that it
works.  It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
money, with little cost to you.  If you do choose to participate,
follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.  If you are a fellow Christian and are in financial trouble
like I was, consider this a sign.  I DID!

Sincerely,
Good Luck & God Bless You,
Chris Johnson

My name is Frank.  My wife Doris and I live in Bel-Air, MD.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
pretty good money.  When I received the program I grumbled to Doris
about receiving "junk mail"!  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting
my knowledge of the population and percentages involved.  I "knew" it
wouldn't work.  Doris totally ignored my supposed intelligence and
jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready
to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work...
well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had received over 50
I was stunned.  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't work...I AM a believer now.  I have joined Doris in her
"little" hobby. I did have seven more years until retirement,  but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me...We owe it all to MLM.
Frank T. Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you. Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  I even
checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal.
It definitely is!  IT WORKS!!! Paul Johnson Raleigh, NC

This is the only realistic money-making offer I've ever received.  I
participated because this plan truly makes sense. I was surprised when
the $5.00 bills started filling my mail box. By the time it tapered
off I had received over 8,000 orders with over $40,000 in cash.
Dozens of people have sent warm personal notes too, sharing the news
of their good fortunes!  It's been WONDERFUL. Carl Winslow  Tulsa, OK

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large
amount of money in a short time.  I was approached several times
before I checked this out.  I joined just to see what one could expect
in return for the minimal effort and money required.  Initially I let
no one in the organization know that I was an attorney and, to my
astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money
still coming in. Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown

This plan works like GANG-BUSTERS!! So far I have had 9,735 total
orders OVER $48,000!!!  I hope I have sparked your own excitement, if
you follow the program exactly, you could have the same success I
have, if not better. Your success is right around the corner, but you
must do a little work. Good Luck! G. Bank

This is my third time to participate in this plan.  We have
quit our jobs, and quite soon we will buy a home on the beach and live
off the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan
will work for you is if you do it.  For your sake, and for your
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  Remember, when
you order your four reports, SEND CASH.  Checks have to clear the bank
and create too many delays.  Good luck and happy spending! Charles
Fairchild Spokane, WA

We could be printing YOUR testimonial next!!!

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED DOWN THE ROAD TO YOUR
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

                                   Bulk Emailing The Best Source

Email webhelp at tnlb.com   for order form:
put in email Subject: Bulk Email Order Form

Rates:

30,000 piece mailing  $29.99

50,000 piece mailing  $47.99

75,000 piece mailing  $70.99

100,000 piece mailing $94.99

Larger mailing are available. Email for rates.