Automobile Buying Made Easy

cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM
Mon Oct 13 04:35:19 EST 1997

 ---------------------------
 Automobile Buying Made Easy
 ---------------------------

 Another "interactive" email by Cyber Promotions,
 the founder of the bulk email industry.

 NEW Removal Instructions & Proprietary Email List for Sale ... at end of message.

 If you wish to respond to the following message,
 please do not hit reply.
 Instead, please use the contact information below.

               Automobile Buying Made Easy

    It's A Free Smooth Ride With The AutoReports Automobile Information Source.

 One visit to http://www.AutoReports.com or one quick phone call to
 1-800-YES-COST (1-800-937-2678) gives you:

 *  Free new car, truck, or van pricing information.  You will learn what the
    dealer pays the manufacturer for the new car or van of your choice.

 *  Free trade in value on your current car.

 *  Free retail evaluation of the used vehicle you would like to purchase.

 *  Free processing of your loan application before you visit the dealer.

 *  Free one low pre-negotiated sales price at dealership in your area. (if
    available)  Where you can purchase the automobile, truck, or van as low as
    the invoice price. *
    (The price the dealer paid the manufacturer for the vehicle.)

 *  Free automobile insurance quotes.

                    THE AUTOMOBILE PURCHASING JOURNEY MADE EASY!

 Visit our web site at http://www.AutoReports.com and let us be your single
 source for automobile purchasing information.  Why not, the service is FREE!

 P.S.  When you visit our site make sure you enter our quarterly raffle to WIN
 PRIZES such as CHICAGO BULLS TICKETS, third row across from the Chicago Bulls
 bench, and a COMPUTER!

 As a subscriber to AutoReports, we will periodically mail you valuable
 information on auto savings in your area.  Our messages will be short and you
 will always have the option to be removed from our subscriber list, but if you
 feel the information we have provided is helpful, please continue to allow us
 the opportunity to save you money.

 * Only limited supply models will be higher.  United Buying Service is not a
 licensed dealer or broker.  All sales are made through licensed car dealers.
 Dealer's profit is not limited to the amount of dollars charge over invoice.

 IMPORTANT: If you wish to respond to the preceding message...

 visit: http://www.AutoReports.com

 or <A HREF="http://www.AutoReports.com">CLICK HERE</A>.

 Please DO NOT USE REPLY if you wish more information as none can be provided.

 in the subject field or message body.  Your request will
 be processed by a computer program within 36 hours.

 If you have had trouble removing yourself ... or ...
 If you wish to remove up to 10 email addresses from
 Cyber Promotions' e-mailing list, simply send an email
 to manremove at cyberpromo.com and type the Internet-notated
 email addresses in the body of the message, each on its
 own line, with no extra comments.  Your request will
 be processed by a computer program within 36 hours.

 Cyber Promotions' proprietary email list of
 2.9 million people is now available!

 See the details at ... http://www.cyberpromo.com

 Or <A HREF="http://www.cyberpromo.com">CLICK HERE</A>

 [end]