"Don't Jump Ship...."

empowerment at BIGFOOT.COM empowerment at BIGFOOT.COM
Tue Oct 14 01:31:44 EST 1997

DON'T JUMP SHIP!!

EARN MORE MONEY with your present company IMMEDIATELY!!!

Hot Tips, Techniques, & Common Sense Strategies For:
Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Teachers, Trainers, Networkers, &
those desiring an ongoing second income without a second job
available now on audio tape through a monthly subscription.

NOT another "You can do it" positive thinking course, costing hundreds or thousands of dollars, but practical ideas and concepts you can put to work right away to start making you...

MORE MONEY right now!!

NOT a big-ticket, one shot hype course, but ongoing guidance in every major area of YOUR business straight from the Leaders who are already WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!!

All for the price of a couple of lunches a month- NO BIG CASH OUTLAY!!!!

        ****************   AND  *************

One of the most LUCRATIVE CASH GENERATING PAYOUTS ever!!!

If you are serious about being successful YOU CAN NOT MISS THIS.....

CONFERENCE CALL SCHEDULE
Mon-Thurs (EST) 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 10:00pm, 11:00pm
Fri-Sat (EST) 1:00pm, 3:00pm

(423) 362-4250  Access Code 1998

To visit our website....

http://www.fqsp.com/subscrip.htm

For Fax-On-Demand information and application (415) 273-3911

After listening to one of our conference calls, email me at:
mailto:empowerment at bigfoot.com

Come and be a part of a very supportive group.

ACT NOW !!!!!

SPONSOR ID: CLINE 244705066

If I am wrong, and you have NO INTEREST in a SUCCESSFUL, PROFITABLE, and THRIVING business...
click below to be removed.
mailto:takemeoff at imail.org