1,600 FREE Links

atomic at ELECTRICPOSTOFFICE.COM atomic at ELECTRICPOSTOFFICE.COM
Fri Oct 17 23:27:13 EST 1997

E-mail your ad to TARGETED addresses at Wholesale Rates.
NEW SPECIALS: 420,000 E-Mails for $199 or 115,000 E-Mails ONLY $89.
So visit http://www.electricpostoffice.com or reply & type MORE INFO
in subject header.  Thank you for supporting our advertisers.

Promote your site to over 1,600 Links for FREE!

This is the world's largest one-stop promotional marketplace!

The key to your success is promoting your company, product, service, or
talent to as many people as you can.  We offer you this great opportunity.

We save you days-- yes, even weeks of your time searching the web for the
best promotional sites

To promote your site, go to
http://www.cpoa.net/promotion

To be removed from all lists, please click reply
and type Remove in subject header.  Thank you.