HEEEEEELLLLLLP ME!!!!!! (list of molecules)

hebers at ix.netcom.com hebers at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 18 16:01:30 EST 1997

atomic at ELECTRICPOSTOFFICE.COM wrote:

> E-mail your ad to TARGETED addresses at Wholesale Rates.
> NEW SPECIALS: 420,000 E-Mails for $199 or 115,000 E-Mails ONLY $89.
> So visit http://www.electricpostoffice.com or reply & type MORE INFO
> in subject header.  Thank you for supporting our advertisers.
>
> Promote your site to over 1,600 Links for FREE!
>
> This is the world's largest one-stop promotional marketplace!
>
> The key to your success is promoting your company, product, service, or
> talent to as many people as you can.  We offer you this great opportunity.
I'm a 17 year old BIO AP student in DESPERATE need to find the structures
of some of the following molecules:
glycogen			histone
peptidoglycan			"glycoprotein"*
permease			"phospholipid"*
collagen			ecdysone
hemoglobin			carotinoids
insulin				chlorophyll
immunoglobulin			DNA/RNA
actin
tubulin

I realize that this is a rather lengthy list, but ANYTHING will help
me!!! If you know of a www address where I could find some of these, I
would GREATLY appreciate it. TNX!!!!!

-Christine Williams-