We will give you a free Virtual Office for checking out our Bus. Op.

electricmlm8903 at WWW.KSE.OR.KR electricmlm8903 at WWW.KSE.OR.KR
Wed Oct 22 12:55:08 EST 1997

To see how to receive your free virtual office for 30 days
plus 100 minutes of usage see below

The FIRST network marketing company
to combine the power of
telecommunications and the
deregulation of the utility
industry!
TELETRICITY

3-Minute Introduction & Update/Fax on Demand
1-888-433-5099

LIVE NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALLS
Sunday through Thursday nights at 9:00 PM CDT
Monday through Saturday afternoons at 4:OOPM CDT
and Monday through Friday evenings at 9:35pm (Trainings)

The world is in the first phase of the "Deregulation Era of
Telecommunications".  The next phase is the DEREGULATION OF THE
UTILITY INDUSTRY!  TELETRICITY offers you the opportunity to get
involved NOW to take advantage of the next explosion across
America!

"If I could show you how, for the cost of
one month's electric bill, you could
NEVER PAY ANOTHER ELECTRIC BILL again and
make thousands of dollars
a month.....    Would You Be Interested?"

TELETRICITY is the network marketing division of Innova
Communications, Inc.  INNOVA began in 1992 as Innovative Concepts,
Inc. in Houston, Texas.  Plans to market telecommunication
services through network marketing started in November of 1996.
INNOVA has a corporate management team with a long track record of
success.  INNOVA recently completed a strategic financial
partnership with QWEST COMMUNICATIONS.  With this relationship and
the other contracts with the who's who in technology, INNOVA
intends to be on the cutting edge of technology products and the
utility industries.  You can get the full details on the
Qwest/Innova Partnership on the Fax on Demand.

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

*	Discounted Long Distance through QWEST
COMMUNICATIONS
*	Prepaid Calling Cards
*	Custom Prepaid Calling Cards
*	Nationwide Paging Services
*	Internet Access
*	lnnova OfficeL!nk - Virtual Office Services

COMPENSATION PLAN

The TELETRICITY SUCCESS-TRAC COMPENSAT10N PLAN has combined all
the best features of compensation plans in network marketing
today!  This plan is unique in it's structure to other networking
opportunities.  It employs the efforts of everyone in your upline
and downline sales organization without the hidden gimmicks that
so often keep people from success.  There are no artificial
ceilings imposed on your income - the amount of income you receive
depends on your direct involvement.

Eight Ways to Profit

1)	Electric Credits (EC) - paid to your Electrical Service
	Provider (ESP).  Earned in addition to New IR Training
	Bonuses, Commissions, Overrides, Certified Trainer Bonuses,
	and Customer Acquisition Bonuses.
2)		Retail Profit from personal sales of products and services.
3)		New IR Training Bonuses from training new Retailers,
	Associates, and Consultants that you introduce to the
	business.
4)		Commissions from the sales of ICI products both personally
	and within your organization.
5)		Personal Overrides from the total volume of products and
	services personally retailed as detailed in the Customer
	Acquisition Points Program.
6)	Team Overrides from the volume generated by entire TEAMS in
	specified levels of your organization.  Minimum requirement
	to receive Team Overrides is to advance to the rank of
	Executive.
7)	Organizational Override Bonuses from the volume generated by
	your ENTIRE ORGANIZATI0N forever.  Payable to the ranks of
	Director, Regional Director, National Director, and
	Presidential Director.
8)		Coding Bonuses to Infinity on every leg after your first
	two.

START EARNING MONEY
and
RETIRE YOUR ELECTRIC BILL FOREVER

ESTABLISH yourself as an TELETRICITY Independent Representative
(IR) by simply completing the IR Application Agreement form and
choosing one of the options below:

RETAILER - $135.00

ASSOCIATE - $295.00 includes your own virtual office for one
year and 30 minutes of free time plus much more..

CONSULTANT - $395.00 includes your own virtual office for
one year and 500 minute of free airtime and much more..

*	No Balancing Required
*	No Flushing
*	REAL-TIME Processing of All Applications and
Sales- No missed payments
*	Weekly Payment with Teletricity and Override
Bonuses Paid Monthly
*	Build Unlimited Width and/or Depth
*	An Easy Three-Step Formula that ANYONE can
follow and DUPLICATE

Download the complete compensation plan from
F.O.D. 1-888-433-5099.

DO YOU REMEMBER

The explosion in WATER FILTERS

Then there was PERSONAL SECURITY

And DEAD DOCTORS went crazy

Then PREPAID PHONE CARDS boomed
And PREPAID GASOLINE ???

ELECTRICITY IS NEXT!

Just remember how many times that
you've heard people say: "I
should've, I could've, I might've,
I almost, I wish, NEXT time”

Ask yourself
WHO DO YOU KNOW WITH AN ELECTRIC BILL??

THIS IS IT!
DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND THIS TIME
GET ON BOARD AND ASSURE YOUR PLACE WITH THE
DEREGULATION OPPORTUNITY
OF THE 21ST CENTURY'

Call 281-260-0411 and we will answer your questions in a
no-nonsense, business-like manner, and WITHOUT
High-pressure.  Join a TEAM with the systems, the know-how,
and the desire to help you achieve your success!  Check us
out and let us prove it to you!  We look forward to hearing
from you soon!

To get your virtual office for free for 30 days and 100 minutes of free
usage call Mark or Bob at 281-260-0411 and talk to them about
teletricity and what a virtual office can do for you

As a marketer online, you know of the costs of placing an ad.  Don't use a service that only places your ad ONLY ONE TIME.  We will market your ad until you get the responses you need.

	$250 gets your ad emailed to 1 million and
		A free website,
		A free autoresponder,
		A free fax on demand number,
		And promotion to over 300 search engines

or	for $99 we will send your ad to 200,000 business 		opportunity seekers

We have over 23 million on out list.

You may also be a part of our Fax magazine for $99 to 5500 mlmers.

We can send to mlmers in your area code also your ad $99 per 1000 to a specific area code.

Never before has an ad group provided this great a program!!

For more info email  emailrus at answerme.com or fax us at 915-699-5856

Thanks

The editors of the ComLine