Living organisms and thermodynamics (Pentcho Valev)

Lukasz Salwinski lukasz at wlheye.jsei.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 24 09:39:17 EST 1997

--

>This is absurd and contradictory in itself. But as you wish to abandon the
>discussion, it would not be fair to expect you to consider new arguments.

neither absurd nor contradictory if you read the references I mentioned.
everybody generating transmembrane diffusion  potentials in liposome systems
do have to take those into account. and what is measured in such  systems is
in pretty good agreement with the predictions. but if you are resistant to any
unfavourable data 'discussion' is pointless...