A Diet That Works

diet at info-gal.com diet at info-gal.com
Fri Oct 24 09:50:18 EST 1997

PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT...

Forget the "big bucks" diets, fat farms, heavy workouts, starvation schemes, etc.
I have a two week nutrition plan THAT WORKS!!!  Eat all of the good tasting foods
that the "other" diets deprive you of... and LOSE WEIGHT... increase your energy,
"eat out" in restaurants... NEVER FEEL HUNGRY!!!   And you'll never feel better!

NO PILLS!  NO POWDERS!  NO SHAKES!  NO EXERCISE!  NO BULL!!!!

This is a "real food" diet, with nothing more to buy than... "real food"!

You get a two week planned menu of REAL FOOD... like steak... chicken...
bacon & eggs... SNACKS, like... cheese... salami... nuts... And we're talking three
square meals a day... PLUS SNACKS!!!  You can even have wine or beer once you
get to the "SLOW-BURN" menu in weeks three and four!!

Think about all of the money you've wasted on other diets, exercise programs, videos,
stair-steppers, belly-busters, etc., etc., etc.  I've done Herbalife, I've done fat-free,
I've done it all....... THIS ONE WORKS!!!!!  The others were marginal... and then,
all of the weight came back as soon as I stopped doing what I was doing!!!  That
has not happened to me or my husband.  It took him less than three weeks to lose
17% of his body weight...without ever being hungry!!!  What would 17% body weight
loss do for you?

What will it cost you?

Only $7.00 and a self addressed, 32 cent stamped envelope!
(It's only a menu, after-all.)  We're not looking to make a killing... we just want to share
our weight-loss success, and help defray the cost of our on-line time and printing costs.

And if you order within 7 days...
We'll include our WEEK 3 and 4 "SLOW-BURN" Menu at NO CHARGE...
AND, our MAINTENANCE MENU... to help maintain the body-weight you've reached...
BOTH AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!

                    WE WANT YOU TO FEEL AS GOOD AS WE DO!

To order, send cash, check or money-order for $7.00 along with a self-addressed,
stamped envelope to:  Lorraine Paganos, P.O. Box 3603, Port Charlotte, FL 33949.

Remember... in order to get your two FREE BONUSES, you must order within 7 days.