REAL HOME JOBS...WITHOUT FRAUD OR SALES

28692470 at juno.com 28692470 at juno.com
Sat Oct 25 05:30:27 EST 1997

---WORK IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME---
  ***WIDE SELECTION OF JOBS...TOP PAY***
   --REAL JOBS WITH REAL COMPANIES--

Plus receive your very own "Computer Cash Disk" FREE!

Every day thousands of people just like you are getting
started working at home in fields of computer work, sewing,
assembling products, crafts, processing coupons, typing,
telephone work and much more!

          WHO ARE HOME WORKERS?

They are regular, ordinary people who earn an excellent
living working at their own pace and make their own hours.
They are fortunate people who have found an easier way
to make a living. They had absolutely no prior experience
in this field. They earn several hundred dollars weekly
in the comfort of their own home and you can be next!

Companies all over the United States want to hire you as an
independent home-worker. You are a valuable person to
these companies because you will actually be saving them
a great amount of money.

These companies want to expand their business, but do not
want to hire more office people. If they hired more office
employees, they would have to supervise them, rent more
office space, pay more taxes and insurance, all involving
more paperwork. It is much easier for them to set it up so
you can earn an excellent income working in the comfort of
your own home.

    -------------------LIVE ANYWHERE--------------------

You can live anywhere and work for these companies.
The companies themselves can be located anywhere.
For computer work, the companies provide you with
assignments, usually data entry or similar tasks. You
then complete the project and get paid for each task you
complete. You receive step by step instructions along with
toll free telephone help numbers to make it easier for you
and to insure you successfully complete the job.

After you're finished, you ship the completed assignments
back to the company at no charge to yourself. Upon receiving
your assignments, the company will then mail you a check
along with some more assignments. It's that easy!

All the other home-based work (sewing, processing coupons,
product assembly, typing, telephone work and mystery shopping)
are  done in a similar way. After contacting the companies you will
be given step by step instructions and information on what you
need to do. Upon completion of the task, they mail you a check.

You have the potential to work for every company in our guide. The
only jobs that require equipment is computer work (computer needed)
and typing (typewriter or computer). All other work requires no equipment
of your own.

          $$$EARN EXTRA INCOME AT HOME$$$

All business can be done by mail or phone. You can START
THE SAME DAY you receive "The Guide to Genuine Home
Employment".

Start receiving money in about two weeks and every week from
then on for as long as you desire.

     *****ONLY REAL COMPANIES OFFERING REAL JOBS!*****

The companies in our guide are legitimate and really need
home workers. There is over two hundred  of the top companies
included in our guide offering an oppportunity for you to make
extra income at home. Unlike other insulting booklets or lists you
may see, our guide only includes up to date information of
companies who pay top dollar for your services and will hire you.
GUARANTEED!

**UPDATE.....Now our guide explains and goes into great
detail about each company and what they have to offer you!
You are guaranteed to find home based work in our guide.
No problem!

**UPDATE.....Included is information on how to avoid phony
work at home schemes and what offers are REALLY profitable.
Learn all about phony envelope stuffing offers, chain letter
schemes and more.

We urge you to conside this extraordinary opportunity. Don't delay
or you could miss out! This is like no other offer you've ever seen.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is an opportunity to become an independent
HOME WORKER. Remember, this is NOT a get-rich-
quick-scheme. It is an easy way for you to earn money
while filling the needs of a company who needs
you. This makes it easy to work at your OWN
PACE and in the comfort of YOUR HOME.

***HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY***

Fill out the form below and mail or fax it in along with the
small one time fee for the guide.We will ship the "Guide To
Geniune Home Employment" out the same day we receive
your reply form!

Order within 15 days and the complete, updated, sure-fire,
genuine home employment guide is yours for the special low
price of just $29.95! That's over 30% off our normal price of
$39.95.

**Don't delay one more minute, START NOW!!!**

**FREE BONUS....."COMPUTER CASH DISK" (IBM compatible)
167 business reports. Tips, tricks and secrets on starting and
operating a successful home based business and how to avoid
dishonest marketing offers. Comes with full reproduction rights!
READ THEM, SELL THEM AND BANK THE MONEY. Never pay
us any royalties. Sells for $69.00 but it's worth a whole lot more than
that. Get yours today...FREE!

HURRY! This offer is for the first 200 orders only!

>>>FULL 30 DAY RISK FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!

Test our material out for a free trial period and if it isn't everything
we said it is, just send it back and we will gladly refund your
money. We've helped thousands of people like yourself get started
working at home over the last seven years. You can be the next!

THINK WHAT AN EXTRA INCOME COULD DO FOR YOU!
LET US HEAR FROM YOU TODAY!

THIS COULD EASILY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

DON'T LET THIS EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY
PASS!! THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE PROFITABLE
AND EASY.  ACT NOW!!!!!!

Send Check or money order for $29.95 to:

Consumer Communications
637 S. Broadway St., Suite B342
Boulder, CO 80303

***WANT TO GET STARTED EVEN FASTER?***

USE OUR 24 HOUR CHECK BY FAX SERVICES.....

Paste ot tape your check in the space below and fax
it to our office along with the completed form.
FAX:  1-303-412-5459

PLACE CHECK HERE AND FAX IT TO:
(303)   412-5459

******Note: If you fax a check, there is no need to mail it in.
Keep it for your records. We will draft one up from your
exact information on your original check.

EZ ORDER FORM

_____  Yes! I am interested in making money at home. I
am ordering within 15 days. Here is my $29.95. Please
rush me my package today including "The Guide to
Genuine Home Employment" and your "Free Computer
Cash Disk"!!

(Please PRINT all information CLEARLY)