Advertisement: Web Site Hosting

Info Desk info at INFOWATCH.NET
Sat Oct 25 03:21:49 EST 1997

The following material may be of interest to you.
If it is not, we apologize for any inconvenience.
InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional

* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 8 E-mail accounts
* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
* Full MS Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Comprehensive statistics program shows you everything
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (
* Register your domain with over 250 search engines-FREE
* Friendly customer support

* Inquire about our $24.95 plan

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30
days, we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.
info at