Brainstorming in Cyberspace new tech. development

SB looknow at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:37:23 EST 1997

Brainstorming in Cyberspace new tech. development
The Florida Communities Network (http://www.state.fl.us) and the
Southern Technology Applications Center (STAC) have announced an
amazing new addition to its wildly popular website! "Brainstorming in
Cyberspace" can help your company become more efficient and productive
and its FREE!  Visit the site at:
http://www.state.fl.us/stac/st.html
We certainly hope that you will find this unique web experience
useful. And no special software is needed! STAC is funded by the
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the State
University System of Florida, so we're legit!
Let us know what you think.