This is The Test of Time

bankshot at TNLB.COM bankshot at TNLB.COM
Tue Oct 28 23:23:16 EST 1997

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
We wish not to offend anyone with our offer it is subject for those who want to make a
Full Time income without the Full Time hours.  For those with no interest in this program please follow the the Instructions above.  Thank You.
                                         Bank Shot Enterprise
                                                 Wants You
        To become the next big success in the world of the growing Internet.  We are searching for the right people to take the next step to the big profits in the World Wide Web.   It's no secret that plenty of people out there are making a bundle on the Internet.  Why not?  It's the biggest opportunity since the industrial revolution.  The turn of the century is right around the corner, those that are smart and get involved now will reap the best rewards of their lives.
        There is a quote that I heard over the years it goes "This is the Best thing since sliced bread"  well it is, However if you don't butter it up and enjoy it you'll never know it's pleasures.

                           Everything that you've ever wanted
                                          is at your fingertips.
                                  All you have to do is ask for it.

         We can help you accomplish those dreams that seem so out of reach. The simple technic that I've learned over the years is K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)  It's not that hard to make millions of dollars and live in comfort.The hard part is finding that one little nich that's going to get you there.  Well we have it.  We have developed a concept so strong with the unlimited potential of making millions,  However there is a limited time in which this program will be open to general public. And the number of openings are limited to your area.
         The information package is FREE, However a good faith deposit is required so we can keep the free loaders from recieving this information. All that you need to do is send us your Name, Address, Phone (v.i.p.), E-Mail. along with a $25 check or money order. The good faith deposit is 100% refundable.  If you decide not to join us in our venture, your deposit will be refunded to you in full. After you recieve your package review the contents. If you are not satisfied that this is what you are looking for, return it with in 14 days of reciept and we will refund your security deposit in full. Send to:
                                                        Bank Shot Enterprise
                                                            Internet Dept. A
                                                             P.O. Box 2938
                                                           Longview. Texas
                                                               75606-2938

         "At the end of my life I want to be able to look back and say,' I played the game, and not watched the game being played. I was out there making the plays, making the crowd go mad. I might have struck out or fumbled the ball but at least I was active in my destiny in life."
Greg Hamil

bankshotent at internetwork.net
www.viewmastrs.com/bankshot/index.htm